Thu 26 May 2016 @11am Thursday 26th May - 6pm Friday 27th May
The AIA held their National Event on the 26th and 27th of May 2016. It included the National Students Awards, a Social Networking Dinner & AGM and South Australian Conference:
Venue: South Australian Research and Development Institute Auditorium
Speakers & Presentations:
• Dr Alan Finkel - Australian Chief Scientist
• Mr Rowan Ramsey - SA Member for Grey, Chair, House of Representatives Agriculture and Industry Committee, Chair of recent Inquiry into Agricultural Innovation.
• Ms Liza Noonan - Executive Manager, Innovation, ON Program, CSIRO
• Professor Mike Keller, Head, School of Agriculture, Food and Wine, University of Adelaide
• Mr Scott Ashby - Chief Executive, PIRSA
• Mr Mark Laucke - Laucke Flour Mills, Strathalbyn, SA
• Mr James Robinson - SA Manager, Rabobank, Adelaide.
• Ms Anna Cochrane - CEO Meridian Agriculture, Yendon, Victoria.
• Mr David Cussons - AIA Communications Officer
• Summary Speaker - Dr Don Plowman
For more information please see the full event program
Should you have any questions regarding the AIA SA Conference please contact the Ag Institute SA Division: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or for the National events please contact email@example.com