WIN FLIGHTS, ACCOMODAITON, FULL CONFERENCE PACKAGE AND MORE
Tue 11, Sep 2018
The Ag Institute Australia is giving members the chance to win flights, accommodation and full conference package (including Welcome Reception, Brave Breakfast and Conference Dinner) for the Brave New World: Ag to 2030 Conference on 28-30th November this year. Simply sign up the most new members by October 31st and win!
The prize includes:
1. Flights (and transfers) to Sydney from your location in Australia
2. Two nights accommodation at the Rydges World Square, including breakfast
3. Full conference package including Welcome Reception, Brave Breakfast and Conference Dinner
4. Arranged one-on-one opportunities to meet available keynote speakers
5. Trade table for your business or organisation if relevant.
How to enter:
1. Register for the full conference
2. Email the National Office (email@example.com) noting your intention to apply
3. Sign up new members, being sure they reference you in their application!
It’s as easy as that. We’ll keep track of the new members you’ve signed up and announce the winner in early November.
• Entrant must have been a paid member of the Ag Institute Australia for at least 12 months from 31st October 2018
• Entrant must have paid for minimum two-day conference registration prior to taking part in the competition
• New members must be approved and have paid in full by 11:59pm (AEDT) 31st October 2018.
Terms and Conditions
• The Ag Institute Australia reserves the right to cancel and/or modify the competition for any reason
• Flights and accommodation will be booked and paid for by the Institute, maintaining the lowest cost fare within reasonable flight times. Flight and accommodation expenses are at the discretion of the Ag Institute Australia
• Entrants deemed to not meet eligibility requirements will be disqualified from the competition
• New members must be in paid membership categories and have been approved via the usual membership approval channels.
For any questions, comments and feedback please contact the National Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org.